This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Coalition Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FevSoFly

re: Feverous - Rogue

Coalition expects nothing but dedication and structure from its members. Be vary of how you want to represent yourself when posting this application. Any possible candidate for Coalition will spend some time and thought into writing a application.

Rules
- Have you read our guild guidelines and do you agree to follow them for your entire stay in Coalition? Yes.

Personal Information
- Your name: Axl
- Where are you from? US
- How old are you? 21
- Tell us a little bit more about yourself: One of the first MMO's I started playing hardcore was WoW. Ever since then it's been a downward spiral post-BC and I wanted to get the chance to play Vanilla once again. I used to be hardcore PVP and I have a record of being pretty 'up there' in terms of how much Alliance hated me.

In-Game Information
- Character name: Feverous
- Race and class: Undead Rogue
- Level: 23
- Raid talent spec: None atm
- What professions do you have? Engineering, Mining, First Aid, Cooking
- What attunements do you have? None
- Please post a screenshot of your UI: (a link will also suffice) http://imgur.com/kdeKeuc
- What are the main addons that you use? Energy Watch, Timers
- Which class(es) did you play during Vanilla or other expansions? Rogue. Every day all day.
- What's your PvE experience? Both vanilla and wow-one? (If you haven't played any wow-one server, tell us about your retail experience with the vanilla raids) I started doing raids in BC, though I never got to be one many because I could never find a group for any. Which is the reason I stuck with PvP most of the time.

Coalition raids on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19.00-23.00 server time.

- Will you be able to attend all the above raids?

Yes.

Miscellaneous
- What made you choose to apply for Coalition? I've seen your videos and your members are practically everywhere. I'm just looking for a good group to help me progress in the game without having to do it by myself. (Which is boring and rather difficult)
- Are you currently active in another guild? No.
- Please list any relevant guilds who you have previously been raiding with: None that are very famous. Most raids I attended were ones advertised in General chat.
- How do you prepare for a progression raid?

Step 1. Find raid

Step 2. Acquire a mildly alcoholic beverage

Step 3. Slap on PvE gear and prepare myself mentally for the worst.

Step 4. Proceed to go on raid.

Step 5. During course of raid, analyze the personalities and attitudes of fellow raid members. Then decide on whether or not I should increase the amount of Alcohol I consume based on this analysis.

Step 6. Pray to Slavic Pagan Pantheon that I win the roll for loot that I need, especially on bosses that are ridiculous as hell. So that my efforts do not feel entirely wasted and I may use this gear to better damage more bosses.. Or go out and shamelessly murder the families of Gnomes and Night Elves. Especially Night Elves. Fuck those guys.

Step 7. Try not to fall asleep. Drinking caffine or hitting my face against the keyboard multiple times while simultaneously fighting off hordes of dragon whelps as a melee DPS clad in leather may suffice.

Step 8. You were expecting a reference to underpants gnomes somewhere here.

Step. 9 After a long day of raiding. Proceed to pass out upon the floor.. Where then the dog will faithfully walk up and lay ontop of me as if I am some sort of back rest.

- Do you know anyone in Coalition that can vouch for you? No.
- Do you have a microphone and are you willing to speak on Mumble if necessary? Yes.
- What's your favourite WoW boss encounter? Honestly. I forgot. Blizzard ruined too many things for me.

Last question:

Why do you think that Coalition would be a good fit for you, both as a person, and a player (remember this is your last impression presented to us)? I'm a pretty faithful player.. I always expect brotherhood amongst guild members in any situation be it raiding or helping one another out. I play to win. But I also play to enjoy.

As far as a person, sometimes I am told that I may as well be evil incarnate. Aside from that I am very sociable my penchant for wanting to kill anything with horrible character models like the Alliance will also likely gain the respect of my fellow Horde. And, I'm batman.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Coalition Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum