This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Coalition Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smokeoituz

re: arow-hunter

Rules
- Have you read our guild guidelines and do you agree to follow them for your entire stay in Coalition?

Personal Information
- Your name:Alex

- Where are you from?
Romania
- How old are you?
21,turning 22 on 20th june
- Tell us a little bit more about yourself:
I am an ambitious person,that wants to be mr perfect in what he is doing.I am willing to learn from the best and perfect myself in being a respected person

In-Game Information

- Character name:Arow
- Race and class:Troll Hunter
- Level:60
- Raid talent spec:
http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_3_85q55510305130513304c2j with improved MM.i may change to some Beast mastery talents for my pet
- What professions do you have?
Herbalism+ ALchemy 300
- What attunements do you have?
MC,Onyxia,Bwl
- Please post a screenshot of your UI: (a link will also suffice)
http://i42.tinypic.com/fxb7vd.jpg
- What are the main addons that you use?
Grid,CT_raid,Atlasloot,SW_stats
- Which class(es) did you play during Vanilla or other expansions?played Ret paladin,prot warrior and resto druid in TBC,prot warrior,rogue,shaman,retri paladin in WOTLK,rogue,DK in cataclysm,and DK in panda.
- What's your PvE experience? Both vanilla and wow-one? (If you haven't played any wow-one server, tell us about your retail experience with the vanilla raids) did mc+onyxia+1st boss in BWL here on emerald dream.

Coalition raids on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19.00-23.00 server time.

- Will you be able to attend all the above raids?
Yes.
Miscellaneous
- What made you choose to apply for Coalition?Because i seek a professional team
- Are you currently active in another guild? no
- Please list any relevant guilds who you have previously been raiding with:
Enigmatic
- How do you prepare for a progression raid?
making flasks,buying food,making elixirs,bringing scrolls,buying potions.
- Do you know anyone in Coalition that can vouch for you?
no,sorry:(
- Do you have a microphone and are you willing to speak on Mumble if necessary?
yes
- What's your favourite WoW boss encounter? Algalon in Wotlk + Thaddius and Heigan

Last question:

Why do you think that Coalition would be a good fit for you, both as a person, and a player (remember this is your last impression presented to us)?
Because i am a guy that likes to help and seeks help.I am looking for a good and professional comunity.
Dilatazu
Guild Master

re: arow-hunter

Sorry for not being clear on our website but we have disbanded so we are not recruiting anymore.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum